Senior Risk Strategy Analyst / Manchester / Up to £44,000 + company bonus & benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading suppliers in their area. This role is based in their Manchester office. You will be joining the company in a period of growth as they have launched new products to attract additional customers.
You will be required to help lead the strategy analytics across the business and identify key customer segments. As a Senior Strategy Development Analyst, you must help to identify opportunities that will improve business performance through the use of appropriate analytical techniques to analyse the data.
What will I be doing?
- Build and develop advanced analytical techniques
- Provide effective analytical knowledge across the business
- Line management of at least one analyst
What do I need?
- Strong academic background with a degree in a Maths / Stats / Computer Science / engineering related degree
- Strong technical skills using SQL, SAS or equivalent
- Strong data interpretation skills
- Ability to manipulate and analyse large data sets