Junior Analyst / London / Up to £28,000 + company bonus & benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading online retail suppliers. This role is based in their head office in London. You will be joining the company in a period of growth as they aim to expand their customer base right across the UK, targeting even more specified customers.
You will be a part of the wider marketing team, providing the ability to understand the business, analyse the performance and report the insight back to senior board level directors. The role is designed to be an internal consultative position, so it is really important the right candidate wants to have that exposure across the business.
What will I be doing?
- Defining areas for improvement across the business
- Creating and maintaining technical reports based on company performance
- Building recommendations for senior stakeholders and performing bespoke analysis to answer any management queries
What do I need?
- Strong analytical background with advanced excel knowledge
- Ability to drill into data highlighting important trends
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Strong presentation capabilities to present insight
*Please note that advanced excel is necessary for the role but the company are offering on the job training in SQL if it is not known already*