Xcede are currently recruiting on behalf of an internal digital agency. This is a 12 month contract based in Central London.
This is to work for their end client which is a huge international brand well known in the FMCG field.
• Deep understanding of tools and technologies used to capture and report on digital effectiveness (website analytics, tag management solutions, data layers, etc.)
• Experience of managing multiple complex projects in parallel
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong consultancy skills
• Experienced people manager
• Gravitas in front of senior clients
• Identify ways to improve operational efficiency
You will take responsibility for:
• Providing oversight and ongoing management of a large scale, global, multi-brand analytics engagement for one of the most well-known FMCG/PCG brands in the world.
• Enabling and overseeing process and governance for website analytics across hundreds of brand websites to ensure quality and data integrity
• Applying quantitative techniques to conduct accurate data processing and analysis, synthesising findings, interpreting results and synthesizing making recommendations in an articulate manner.
• Collaborating with a combination on and off-shore resources as well as capabilities including Strategy, User Experience, Client Services, Project Management and Technology to define, develop and quality assure QA analytic solutions for clients.
• 8+ years of experience in the realm of marketing data analytics
• Expert in providing analytics consultancy to clients across multiple industries/sectors
• Proven track record of managing multiple complex projects in parallel
• Expert ability to interpret, present and derive strategic recommendations from data
• Expert written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex analysis into well-structured and simple to understand presentations and recommendations
• Ability to work with limited supervision, therefore strong time management and organisation skills required
• Adobe Dynamic Tag Management implementation experience (with focus on implementation of a data layer)
• Google Analytics Premium implementation experience (+eCommerce)
• Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) implementation expertise (preferably Adobe Certified Expert), experience with other website analytics tools also a bonus
• Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
• Demonstrated experience working across multi-disciplinary teams using analytics to drive connected solutions which impact customer outcomes
• Understanding of digital media mechanics (SEO, PPC, display and affiliates)
• Degree educated ideally business management including statistics or mathematics
• Highly proficient in Excel, Access, Power Point and Word and experience with of advanced statistical analysis software (e.g., R, Python, Alterxy, Snow Plow).
Please apply today if this contract is of interest!