Junior PHP Developer – Central London (Liverpool St / Shoreditch / Old St)
£28,000 - £35,000 + 10% Bonus
This opportunity comes with a cloud-based data services company based near Shoreditch / Old Street.
The company builds and powers enterprise HR & CRM products - making use of proprietary natural language processing algorithms. They are an Award-winning company has been featured in the Financial Times, NY Times, BBC and The Guardian (plus more). They currently have a set team of Software Engineers, Front End Developer and Data Scientists - (in total a team of 45 approx.)
• Help maintain very heavy traffic Web Services (thousand requests per second)
• Build next generation data processing platform and web services.
• Maintaining and improve the data processing platform (Millions Docs processed every day)
• Commercial experience of PHP 5.3+
• Solid understanding of Object Orientated Programming
• An understanding of Linux environments: Bash programming, daemons etc.
• An understanding of Regular Expressions (REGEX)
• Git /SVN experience
• Have a keen eye for detail
• Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Travis CI etc.)
• DevOps/SysAdmin experience
• AWS experience
• Agile development knowledge
• Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
• Passionate about development with high attention to detail