Research Data Analyst / Central London / Up to £45,000 + company bonus & benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a financial services company with a difference. This role is based in their head office in Central London. You will be joining the company in a period of growth as they have launched new products to attract additional customers. You will be supporting and helping to deliver actionable insight about consumers using your analytical expertise.
As a Research Data Analyst, you will be interpreting complex data in a meaningful way right across the organisation. You will be in charge of identifying key insight and trends which will help determine the data strategy moving forward.
What will I be doing?
- Analysing large data sets from a variety of sources
- Use appropriate data modelling and analysis techniques to identify valuable insight
- Support with ad-hoc data requests
What do I need?
- Strong academic background with a degree in a Maths / Stats / Computer Science / engineering related degree
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Proven experience using SPSS
- Proven capability in applying advanced techniques such as regression and clustering
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
Xcede are acting on behalf of the hiring company. Please contact Nicola McCleery directly for more information