Performance Executive / Central London / Up to £31,000 + company bonus & benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a financial services company with a difference. This role is based in their head office in Central London. You will be joining the company in a period of growth as they have launched new products to attract additional customers. You will be supporting the measurement and evaluation of company performance in order to drive customer interaction and increase business interactions.
As a Performance Executive, you must help in the analysis and reporting of company performance and analyse the key performance indicators right across the business.
What will I be doing?
- Regular reporting against key business metrics
- Analysing and interpreting large data sets of financial information
- Perform detailed analysis of both customer behaviour online and offline
What do I need?
- Strong academic background with a degree in a Maths / Stats / Computer Science / engineering related degree
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong data interpretation skills
- Ability to manipulate and analyse large data sets
- Experience using SQL or SPSS or SAS
Xcede are acting on behalf of the hiring company. Please contact Nicola McCleery directly for more information