Xcede’s Data Science recruitment team are working with one of the world’s largest asset management firms who have already started building a leading Data Science team in London. They are looking for a Data Scientist with extensive GIS/Geospatial Analysis experience to join as an “Expert” in their team.
This Data Scientist will head up all GIS/Geospatial projects, help guide and mentor more junior Data Scientists, and have extensive interaction with investors and stakeholders across the business.
• Strong background in GIS/Geospatial Analysis
• MSc in quantitative field (statistics, mathematics, etc.)
• Strong programming skills (Python, R)
• Excellent communication skills and business acumen
• Experience using SQL databases
• Breadth and depth of knowledge in statistics and machine learning
Please have a look through our live Data Science positions in the UK on our website - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/
If you are interested in finding out more about the roles we are currently recruiting, or would like to just chat about the market and how best to set yourself up for your next career move, please contact Matthew Jones on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9931.