Analytics Business Director / London / Up to £150,000 + company bonus and benefits
A great opportunity to join a global data and analytics team. This role is based in their excellent head office in Central London but does involve some European and Global travel a few times per year. This is a brand new role that has been developed due to growth and the need for delivering powerful analytics-based insight across various teams covering data analysis, visualisation, automation, model-building.
The ideal candidate needs to have had significant experience in hands on analytics but must have went on to lead large analytics functions, preferably globally.
You will be responsible for regional P&L, setting KPI's and measuring the service delivery and quality performance of the output of the analytics functions.
As a Business Director, you will also need to have experience in leading and setting strategy's but also drive expertise and have the ability to sell the value of analytics across the business.
What will I be doing?
- Finance and performance management
- Strategy development and investment
- Operations management
- Management of analytics functions globally
What do I need?
- Advanced degree (MA, MBA)
- Significant data and tools experience
- 15+ years' industry experience or 10+ years' consulting experience
- International experience or experience in a global role preferred
- International travel required
Xcede are acting on the behalf of the employer. To be considered for this opportunity - please submit your details or contact Nicola McCleery.