Senior SAS Analyst / Central London / £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this company in a period of growth. As a Senior Analyst, you will be working with a range of high end, well known clients across both the UK and Europe. You will be responsible for the analytical support across various products and play a key role in the construction of key customer marketing strategies.
This role is based in their vibrant, exciting office in Central London. You will be a subject matter expert in the customer loyalty area right across the business, helping determine important strategies to strengthen their customer target audience and current customer base.
What will I be doing?
- Develop analytical frameworks that will help enable customer insight across the business
- Manage maintenance of current profiles and models
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for any analytical queries
- Work with key stakeholders in the business to help make strategic recommendations moving forward
What do I need?
- Relevant maths/stats degree
- High level skills in interpretating data
- Strong in-depth SAS Base experience alongside SQL querying abilities
- Experience in advanced analytical techniques
- Strong experience in delivering actionable customer insight across key business stakeholders