Data Analyst / Central London / £28,000 - £38,000 + company bonus & benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading media suppliers. This role is based in their fantastic head office in Central London where you will be joining the company in a period of growth as they have launched new products to attract additional customers. This has obviously impacted the workload and new analytics teams are being developed off the back of this growth.
You will be required to help ensure the timely delivery of regular reports across all business functions and stakeholders. As a Data Analyst, you must help to identify opportunities that will improve business performance through the use of appropriate analytical techniques to analyse the data.
What will I be doing?
- Build and develop key business reports and dashboards
- Provide effective reporting across key business areas
- Query large data-sets in a SQL environment
What do I need?
- Strong academic background with a degree in a Maths / Stats / Computer Science / engineering related degree
- Technical skills using SQL
- Strong hands on experience of Tableau or similar
- Ability to manipulate and analyse large data sets