Role: Digital Sales Experience Assistant Manager
Rate: £250 Per Day
Contract: 6 Months
The Digital Sales Experience Assistant Manager role is a specialist role at the centre of our digital sales and marketing function. The job holder will be responsible for maximising sales conversion, prioritising business change, improving customer satisfaction, delivering innovative capabilities and achieving sales targets.
The role holder will do this by;
• Continuously utilising web analytics and KPIs to drive sales performance improvements.
• Building new digital capabilities to improve the customer experience.
• On-going measurement of customer experience - internal and external benchmarking.
• Managing the delivery of large scale digital change initiatives.
• Ensuring the website content is legally and regulatory compliant (including FCA).
• Shaping, developing and delivering a series of value based digital sales initiatives to improve the profitability for my client.
• Continuously reviewing and optimising key sales funnels to increase overall sales conversion and achieve sales targets.
• Demonstrate leadership in identifying new opportunities to enhance the capabilities of the digital sales experience for my client.
• Represent commercial values to influence and implement the best strategic direction for the Digital sales experience.
• Utilising data analysis to advise senior internal stakeholders on shop performance and recommendation for future direction.
• Virtual team management of the IS development team to drive cost efficiency.
• Management of change budget allocation in a cost effective way.
If you’re interested in this position, please reply with an updated cv to Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org