Xcede’s Data Science team are working with one of the world’s largest management consultancies who are setting up a new Big Data & Advanced Analytics practice. They are looking for 3 Data Scientists to join the team who would be working on some cutting edge projects across Europe.
- PhD from Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Bristol, Warwick, Bath, Imperial, UCL or Durham
- Strong machine learning background through PhD
- Commercial experience would be an advantage but not required
- Experience in two of the following: marketing analytics; revenue management; churn; optimisation; operations; geoanalytics
- Strong Python and/or R skills
- Happy to travel across Europe when required
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist opportunities please contact Matthew Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9931. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/