We are working with a really exciting start-up who have set up a research lab based in central London. They are looking for a Data Scientist to join to solve complex computer vision problems for the business.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join and help build out a leading analytics team, and truly disrupt this particular industry.
• PhD and/or Research experience in a relevant field
• Extensive deep learning knowledge and experience (bonus points for Restricted Neural Networks or Boltzmann Machines)
• At least one publication in deep learning
• Good background in computer vision (image recognition, object recognition, caption generation)
• Experience using deep learning libraries (Caffe, Torch, Theano)
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist opportunities please contact Matthew Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9931. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/