Xcede’s Data Science team are working with one of the UK’s most well-known household e-commerce brands who are currently building out a brand new Data Science team. Having hired three experienced talented Data Scientists they are now looking for a Lead Data Scientist to guide and help build out the team, whilst working hands-on on a very specific project.
A key focus for this particular Data Scientist will be around Personalisation. When a customer goes through their website they want to be able to interrupt that customer’s experience immediately and personalise their whole experience from start to finish.
- Experience working with large data sets in real-time (or near real-time)
- Experience working on a personalisation project will be a huge benefit
- Hands-on experience working with “big data” technologies (Hadoop, Spark)
- Extensive commercial experience
- MSc or PhD in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, or a similar field
- Strong machine learning background
- Strong programming experience (Python, R)
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to communicate findings with various stakeholders across the business
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist opportunities please contact Matthew Jones on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9931. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.co.uk/browse-jobs/permanent-jobs/uk-jobs/data-science-and-big-data-jobs/