HTML Email Developer
Start: Monday 11th July
Length: 1 Month
Your key responsibilities as the Developer will be to build and manage the email campaigns and support the delivery of offshore developments, including specialist deployment.
You will be using the organisation's preferred software to build HTML emails with intense internal testing for the functional performance.
• Populate, develop and build responsive HTML email templates
• Design and amend bespoke email templates
• Perform email campaign-specific quality assurance testing
• Adhere to production schedules and deadlines for all communications
• Collaborate and report to key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to consistently deliver quality communications that support business objectives while adhering to industry best practices and design standards
• Provide sound best practice direction and solutions to email campaign related challenges.
• Identify email campaign related performance and report to superiors.
• Support the implementation of new automated email programs
• Strong customer focus
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Proactive and able to work on own initiative
• Strong project management and prioritisation skills
• Good data analysis and interpretation skills
• A solid understanding of cross-browser/ platform issues, code solutions, best practices and the email guidelines/ standards
• Hands-on experience with an email platform is needed
• Experience in an email marketing role
• Wider knowledge of DM and digital marketing channels
• Competent using PC and Mac
• Good Knowledge of responsive HTML and CSS for email marketing
• Any knowledge of Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Photoshop is a bonus