Length: 3 Months + Extension
• The role is a “hands on” Configuration Manager to assist with ensuring that the UK Configuration Management processes & tools are effectively implemented and being used, to ensure that configuration is known, consistent, and supports the stability of all environments.
• The overall scope is application release kits, operating system, san, datasets, but can include anything else deemed necessary.
Environment & Technical Skills
• IBM RTC is used for defining required configurations
• BMC ADDM is used (with other tools) for affirming what is actually on the environments.
• Non ABB delivered configuration items managed in the UK, for example, SAN and OS changes.