We are currently recruiting for an urgent contract based in West London. This project is working via a digital agency for an international name and brand.
The focus on this project is to understand how new technologies will deliver tangible value. The project is driving personalisation across the business. My client are building a centre of excellence to enable the rollout of Adobe Audience Manager.
An ambitious and exciting opportunity exists to be part of a personalisation driven project to deploy and demonstrate the value of marketing personalisation across the business. We are building a centre of excellence to enable the rollout of Adobe Audience Manager as the companies chosen Data Management Platform with the integration of web analytics.
The contractor will need to build a use case that leverages Adobe Audience Manager & Adobe Target to highlight the immediate value of personalising experiences. Key to this is implementing and demonstrating Audience Manager to stakeholders
Main Role Responsibilities
You will be responsible for ensuring the successful rollout of DMP. You need to lead on the adoption of the DMP as a tool for personalisation. You will be working within the digital team alongside analysts, data architects, and personalisation professionals.
* To setup & deploy Adobe Audience Manager and create workable data with media activation platforms
* support optimisation & personalisation
* work with personalisation specialists to establish the roadmap to deliver these opportunities
* provide training support to new users
* prepare and present use cases and their success to business stakeholders
* develop documentation
- Hands on experience of working on at least one of these 3 tools;
- Adobe Audience Manager (preferable), Oracle Bluekai or Latemo
a. Experience configuring traits and segments and reporting of usage of traits and segments and analysis by integrating this data with Analytics tools