Business Intelligence Analyst / Central London / Up to £50,000
I am working with a client who has not historically been a data driven company. The new analytics and reporting function has helped to shift the business in developing analysis that supports the operational decision making.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to step up and mentor two junior analsyts.
What will I be doing?
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Take ownership of data projects
- Pro-actively look to improve reporting solutions
- Interrogate and analyse data
- Mentor two junior analysts
What do I need?
- Experience in interrogating and analysing data in a commercial environment
- Advanced excel
- Ideally knowledge of Business Objects or SSRS
- Experience of business processes
- Strong academic background with a degree in a numerical area
- Understanding of data warehousing