Forecast and Planning Analyst / Leicester / Up to £26,000 + company bonus & benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading suppliers in their area. This role is based in their Leicester office. You will be joining the company in a period of growth as they have launched new products to attract additional customers.
You will be required to provide insight into trends to produce accurate forecasts for customer profiles. You will be working with senior managers to create and maintain strategic forecasts that will help to drive the business forward in delivering an excellent customer service.
What will I be doing?
- Produce long-term planning models
- Translation of forecasts into effective resource plans
- Analysis of all MI across key business metrics to improve forecasting
What do I need?
- Strong analytical background with advanced excel knowledge
- Understanding of resource planning models
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in WFM