Customer Insight Analyst / South London / Up to £45,000 + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest growing operators in the leisure retail space. You will be joining the company at an exciting time as they look to invest heavily into their analytics capabilities and spend time focusing on their customers, managing their marketing campaigns, and increasing their
You will have the chance to help build this customer focused area and have the freedom to delve into the data yourself and explore areas the company can and should explore further.
As a Customer Insight Analyst , you will be expected to work directly with the Head of Analytics, define business strategies in helping the business to understand the customer base. If you want to work in a small analytics function and gain maximum stakeholder exposure, this role could be ideal for you.
What will I be doing?
- Deliver customer analysis that supports various business teams
- Develop highly statistical techniques to analyse customer behaviour
- Campaign A/B Testing
- Maintain the company churn model
What do I need?
- Strong academic background with a degree in a Maths / Stats / Computer Science / engineering related degree
- Skills using R to build statistical models
- Strong data interpretation skills
- You can translate the data into a storey for the non - technical stakeholders
*This role will look at a bright, academic graduate*