I am working with a global travel accommodation company operating in over 150 countries. Having recently bought all of their development work in-house, they are looking for an Android Developer to join their small team of experts focusing on developing an industry-leading travel application.
As the Android Developer, you will be required to write clean, maintainable and scalable code as well injecting new ideas into the team by keeping up to date with the latest technology. Working in to Agile methodologies, you will be participating in daily stand-ups and weekly planning meetings with the team.
We are therefore looking for someone with the following skills:
• Proven ability within mobile development (ideally the latest Android SDK)
• Previous experience working within continuous integration environments
• Solid knowledge of Java development
• Background in Android design patterns – as well as administering apps to Google Play
• An ability to write unit tests (Android specific environments such as Calabash is highly advantageous)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at a time where you will have an impact on the way that the application is developed and be part of the core of a world-class development initiative, as well as working in impressive central London based offices.