Solutions Architect / .NET Architect (.NET, EAI, SOA, ESB)
Length: 6 Months
Location: London (Must be willing to travel)
Rate: £500 - £600 per day
• Provide architectural guidance to create the high-level design and detailed technical designs for platforms.
• One of the key areas of focus includes working with the functional design team to drive out the full set of platform requirements that are both functional and non-functional therefore excellent working knowledge of SLDC is essential.
• You will need to quickly review and understand the architecture and components of the existing platform systems to build appropriate domain knowledge.
• Other areas include working with the development team, reviewing developer specifications, defining development standards, validating that the integration solution and integration architecture designs conform to the standards and patterns of the existing platform.
• Deep understanding and practical experience of EAI patterns as well as SOA and ESB practises
• Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing ESB best practise within large scale environments.
• Strong experience of a wide range of technologies both web and desktop and have worked with Message Bus and designed web applications.
• A deep knowledge of .NET architecture will enable you to convey architectures and provide SDLC guidance to peers and be able to communicate the “big picture” in terms of overall integration solutions - both functional and technical - and be able to break it down into smaller manageable units.
• Proactive attitude required to drive out requirements and possess the strength of character needed to confidently challenge the designs, assumptions and estimates of other team members.
• Experience in the finance sector is desirable.