Product Director / Director of Product / Head of Product sought for one of the UK's best eCommerce start-up success stories based in London
Great opportunity for a highly passionate and driven Product Director / Head of Product with an excellent strategic track record to join this highly regarded market leader.
I'm looking for someone who's an accomplished Head of Product/Product Director from a CONSUMER background who wants to take a product team on a journey and really lead by example. Someone who inst precious and wants to roll their sleeves up and get in to the thick of it and really inspire.
A strong interest in UX would be hugely advantageous for this role as would a solid technical comprehension.
Some start-up experience is a MUST.!
The type of person needed:
· You love Product and understand what it takes to delight customers and partners.
· You are a natural communicator, comfortable inspiring a room full of engineers, or charming an exec team.
· You are comfortable facilitating workshops and meetings at all stages of product lifecycle.
· You have the passion of working in fast turnaround startup but also the experience from having worked in a large scale environment.
· You are comfortable operating at a strategic level as well as on a more hands on, operational level.
· You will be comfortable with change as they rapidly scale and grow both the business and the teams, you are confident with managing through growth.
· A natural problem solver who loves understanding the data and how it leads to actionable insights.
· You will be someone who's passionate about product management and user experience, and comfortable acting as a champion of both disciplines whilst coaching your team on best practice.
· You have a track record of running successful product teams, both in medium size and large enterprise environments - motivating, inspiring and challenging teams.
· You are proud to show examples of your previous products and revenue you generated for the business.
· You identify business opportunities and turn them into reality.
· You have proven success of managing a roadmap of change in a fast paced and technical environment, ideally in eCommerce.
· You are an agile evangelist with experience and understanding of lean, scrum, kanban.
· You have experience of applying agile principles in a rapidly scaling organisation.
. You are a confident presenter who can operate at all levels within the business and champion your vision
This is a business critical hire for one of the most talked about eCommerce brands in the UK that has now established itself as household brand that currently has £3.5M hits per month.