Senior Manager - Data Planning / Surrey / Up to £55,000 + benefits
A great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading providers in their space. This role is based in their excellent head office in Surrey. This is a brand new role that has been developed due to realising there is need for targeted customer marketing campaigns. This role sits within the Insight team but has a lot of interaction with the marketing team, so the ideal candidate needs to be able to work in this type of environment.
You will have the chance to fully change the way the company interacts with their customers by developing brand new strategies.
As a Senior Manager, you will be working within the Insight Team, managing the campaign processes and strategies rather than line management.
What will I be doing?
- Building a brand new strategy to help initiate targeted customer campaigns
- Designing customer campaigns
- Production of campaign reports to senior level stakeholders
- Large amount of involvement with the marketing team
What do I need?
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong SAS skills
- Experience in working with a customer campaign environment
- Ability to think creatively
Xcede are acting on the behalf of the employer. To be considered for this opportunity - please submit your details or contact Nicola McCleery.