Digital Product Manager / Product Manager / Product Owner opening with a well-known eCommerce brand based in central London.
Great opportunity for a passionate Product Manager / product Owner with 1-3 years experience to join a leading brand offering the chance to build and launch fantastic products in an innovative environment with endless progression and development.
• Creating clear, actionable, appropriately sized requirements, user stories, user cases and wireframes that the development teams can effectively deliver.
• Working closely with technical leads to ensure that development resource understands business requirements and collaborates effectively.
• Working effectively with large amounts of information, drilling down into the detail to ensure efficient and accurate mapping of requirement specifications to business process.
• Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Reviews and prioritises bugs; anticipating and reacting to change.
• Performs a scrum-master-like role on one or more project streams.
• Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders in functions and teams across the business.
• Excellent communication skills are essential, as is the ability to persuade effectively at the highest levels.
• Excellent decision making
• Logical and objective with the ability to work independently & autonomously.
• Must be able to convert complex requirements and business processes into straight forward user stories
• Ability to work under pressure; strong time management skills
• Attention to detail.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment; knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• E-commerce experience would be a plus.
• Design and wire-framing experience.