Senior Graphic Designer (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
Length: 6 Months
Reporting into the UK Head of Design, you’ll be responsible for leading on all creative concepts and artwork produced within the studio and helping my client shape the future of the brand through digital and print communications.
You’ll work closely with senior management to digest and interpret briefs and be responsible for coming up with concepts – taking those ideas across whatever channel necessary to make them work for the business. Including B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, supporting UX design, social media, eCRM and video content.
You should be able to demonstrate an integrated book. Something that shows amazing creative skills, as well as top design skills. You should be equally comfortable in either guise, and be happy working across print and digital. Within your portfolio, diversity is absolutely key. We’re looking for everything from POS, to identities through to websites and eCRM.
• Work with the rest of creative studio to create beautiful design that cuts through – whether it’s online or a big digital outdoor ad.
• Be responsible for signing off creative, making sure the artwork is on-message, true to the brand, delivered on time and the best creative response to the brief as possible.
• Improve the calibre of the Design team with your strength and knowledge of all design and digital platforms.
• Confer with the design, digital, copywriting and wider marketing teams to discuss brief requirements, coordinate brainstorms and present mind-blowing concepts back to project managers.
• Coordinate and lead on creative training sessions for designers within your team
• Sourcing, developing and maintaining brand assets, and aligning all work to the brand guidelines.
• Advise on timescales, coordinate briefs and communicate daily tasks to the UK Head of Design.
• Experience in design, artworking, art direction, presenting and experience in directing photoshoots are all required for this role.
• At least 7+ years’ relevant design experience, with a stunning portfolio to match.
• Be confident in managing projects and production schedules for creative projects and ensure their timely delivery.
• A hands on designer that can take a campaign from brief to completion, including the ability to produce scamps at the early stages of an idea.
• Demonstrate an understanding of web design and front end technology (HMTL/CSS).
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Indesign CC.
• Confidence in pitching and presenting your work to internal stakeholders
• Strong experience working on responsive design across channels.
• Knowledge of UI and UX, with work that shows innovation in this area and push the boundaries of what is achievable in all aspects of our creative outputs.