Keywords: Data Scientist, Data Science, Software Engineering, Python, Statistics, Predictive Modelling, Machine Learning, Algorithms, Munich
My client is a market leader in the field of recommendation systems, working on an international scale.
They are looking for a skilled (Junior) Data Scientist for their well-established Data Team in Munich who is driven by the idea that data can be used for more than simple statistics and proves to have the creativity to come up with innovative and clever solutions.
• Develop and implement highly efficient (Machine Learning) algorithms to automate the processing and analysis of Big Data sets.
• Define the IT infrastructure and data quality by identifying optimization possibilities and new data sources and specifying the necessary requirements.
• University degree (preferably PhD) in computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, biology or a similar quantitative field.
• Great familiarity and hands-on experiences with Python as a programming language.
• Deep understanding of developing and implementing algorithms and statistical models.
• Familiarity with the Hadoop Ecosystems are a plus.
• Curiosity and the motivation to constantly improve your own skills and knowledge.
• Fluency in English, German not required!
• An attractive salary as well as other non-monetary benefits.
• Versatile and interdisciplinary projects, while working with latest technologies.
• Working in an open-minded, creative and international environment with young and motivated colleagues.
• Modern office in the heart of Munich.
Are you interested? Then send your CV with your contact information to Sarah Schnepper (email@example.com).
Interested in other vacancies in Germany?
Take a look at our German website for more information about our team and jobs www.xcede.de.