Role: Visual Designer
Contract: 6 – 12 Months
Rate: £300+ Per Day
Location: Central London
I’m looking for extremely talented Visual Designers to work with one of the most well-known brands in the country.
You are required to create exemplary visual design concepts and solutions across a range of digital media, including web, mobile web, mobile apps, Wearables & Responsive. You will produce visual designs which adhere to best practice web design principles and techniques and any relevant brand guidelines. You will also provide visual design and brand consultancy to product and IT teams and external partners such as digital agencies.
Whether you’re immediately available or not, it won’t make a difference, my client are willing to wait for the right talent. This would most certainly be a long term opportunity also – with a 6 month contract initially on offer.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Education – degree-level graphic design or multimedia preferred, or demonstrable skills in these areas.
• A comprehensive web/graphic design portfolio, preferably accessible online
• Excellent knowledge of graphic and digital design best practice.
• Good experience working in a digital/visual/web design role.
• Experience of working alongside UX and web development teams.
• Excellent knowledge of the following software packages:
• Photoshop CS
• Illustrator CS
• Bachelors/Masters Degree in HCI, Design, Psychology or similar
• Relevant professional experience
• Proven experience of UXD for digital deliveries across a range of devices
• Exceptional UX design skills, production value and attention to detail
• Strong conceptualisation ability & strong visual communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Axure, Balsamiq, Morae and Photoshop (other Adobe CS products and HTML would be desirable)
• Clear leadership skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of working within modern project management methodologies (e.g. Agile) as well as design and development practices
• Broad business perspective and acumen
• Knowledge of key factors influencing our customers, business and the IT industry
• Strategic thinking/planning
If you’re interested in this position, please reply with an updated cv and portfolio – Nathan.email@example.com