User Experience | UX | Designer | UX Architect | User Experience Designer | User Centred Design | Omni-Channel | Axure
Role: UX Architect
Location: East London
Contract: 6 – 12 Months
Rate: £400 - £600 Per Day
This particular company are in the midst of a major digital transformation and now need UX Superstars to help become more innovative in their approach.
With a range of products and services to work on including exposure to Wearable Tech based design and Native Mobile (iOS & Android), this company are looking for a long term contractor to create world-class user experiences by joining a multitude of these products together through an Omni-Channel approach, and personalising the UX through market-leading customer data that they collect. This is an opportunity to work on products that which will literally directly effect of the day to day lives of millions people across the UK.
This will most certainly be a long term engagement starting off as a 6 Month Contract initially. We can pretty flexible on rate depending on experience and notice period are no issue if you’re still in a position.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Bachelors/Masters Degree in HCI, Design, Psychology or similar
• Relevant professional experience
• Proven experience of UXD for digital deliveries across a range of devices
• Exceptional UX design skills, production value and attention to detail
• Strong conceptualisation ability & strong visual communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Axure, Balsamiq,
• Clear leadership skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of working within modern project management methodologies (e.g. Agile) as well as design and development practices
• Broad business perspective and acumen
• Strategic thinking/planning
If you’re interested in this position, please reply with an updated cv and portfolio – Nathan.email@example.com