BI CRM Consultant (SQL)
Length: 3 Months
• You will be responsible for the day to day support of the UK CRM Marketing Team within the BI team.
• You will be the first point of call for ad-hoc requests for insights around CRM performance and background analysis.
• Help track their KPIs and provide the necessary data to help them understand performance
• Deep-dive into the data to proactively extract insights that will help the CRM team optimise and develop campaigns.
• Collect and standardise the reporting for the CRM team to ensure insights are widely accessible.
• Expert proficiency in SQL
• Ability to translate varied requests into concrete pieces of analysis
• Experience in developing and presenting reports
• Experience working with marketing data