SQL Microsoft BI Consultant
A key client of ours is currently recruiting for a SQL BI consultant on a contract basis. Initially for 12 weeks this project will focus on Data Quality paving the way for visualization work.
Key Skills and experience:
- You will need experience of working on a range of data sources and experience reviewing of key ETL processes.
- Full Microsoft BI Stack experience, including Reporting, Data Analysis and Data Visualisation.
- Design and build ETL processes using SSIS to populate the data warehouse from a number of source systems (ie. SQL, Oracle, Excel, SSAS Cubes, Essbase, PoS systems, etc.)
- Review and develop data processes with a view to end product data visualisation requirements
- As a consultant review client data sources and work with stakeholders on automating data processes as well as identifying errors in, and issues with data.
- Create and maintain SSIS packages
- AGILE / Scrum experience preferred
This role is urgent with the view of starting in the next two weeks - so only applicants available in this time period will be considered.
Initial interviews will begin this week so please contact us asap if you're interested!