Customer Research Manager / Corby or Oxford / £45,000 + bonus and benefits
A great opportunity to join one of the UK's biggest electrical suppliers. This role is based in their head office in Corby. Alternatively, you can be located in their Oxford office too. You will be joining a high performing research function and have the chance to lead customer research strategies globally alongside managing a small team.
You will have the chance to help build upon their customer knowledge and how they react to their customer behaviours.
As a Customer Research Manager, you will be working directly with the Head of Customer Research so will have direct exposure to steering the company strategy.
What will I be doing?
- Deliver multi-country quantitative research studies with loyal customers
- Lead projects based on the insight that has been generated from the customer data analytics
- Consult and collaborate with other functions to help them gain an understanding of their customer behaviours
- Present research findings to senior stakeholders and board-level directors
- Manage external relationships with partners and suppliers
- Use the customer research findings to actively solve business issues
What do I need?
- Minimum of 4 years' experience of managing global quantitative customer research programmes
- Advanced excel alongside experience in SPSS
- Ability to interpret research data, analyse the findings and derive customer insight
- Ability to develop and maintain key relationships
- Solid experience in both primary and secondary research
Xcede are acting on the behalf of the employer. To be considered for this opportunity - please submit your details or contact Nicola McCleery.