Data and Insight Analyst / Central London / Up to £40,000 + benefits
A great opportunity to join one of the UK's most prestigious suppliers of media. This role is based in their excellent head office in Central London. You will be joining a newly formed analytics function and joining the company at a time they are going through major changes to the way they work.
You will have the chance to help build upon their customer knowledge and how they react to their customer behaviours.
As a Data and Insight Analyst, you will be working directly with the Head of Customer Data so will have direct exposure to invaluable training, one on one.
What will I be doing?
- Provide customer insight to all major stakeholders across the business
- Present customer data across the business
- Collaborate with other analytical teams to help provide steerage in different campaigns that are carried out
- Help create internal dashboards to present the customer insight in a meaningful way
What do I need?
- a minimum of 18 months experience in an analytical role (ideally)
- Strong academic background with a degree in a mathematical related field
- Advanced excel alongside SQL
- Ideally some knowledge/experience in Faststats
Xcede are acting on the behalf of the employer. To be considered for this opportunity - please submit your details or contact Nicola McCleery.