Data and Campaign Planner / West London / Up to £48,000 + bonus and fantastic benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has just launched a really exciting international project. This role is based in their head offices in West London with some fantastic perks at hand.
You will be joining a company and a team that has went through major growth over the last 18 months. This analytics team has completely changed the way they operate and have now got the freedom and access to brand new implemented tools and new platforms.
As a Data and Campaign Planner, you will have exposure to both the analytics side of the campaigns in their pre and post state, but also be involved in their design and strategical input to how they directly effect the customers and the company.
What will I be doing?
- Designing and building campaigns with a deep understanding of the data
- Designing and maintaining analytical and reporting tools to provide insight to senior stakeholders on the campaigns
- Deriving insight from the campaigns to make strategic recommendations towards the reattainment of customers
What do I need?
- Strong analytical capabilities and mindset
- Experience in working in a CRM Environment
- Hands on, advanced experience with Adobe campaign or similar (ie. Unica)
- Strong communications skills
Xcede are acting on the behalf of the employer. To be considered for this opportunity - please submit your details or contact Nicola McCleery.