Customer Data Analyst / Norwich / £35,000 + bonus (negotiable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's most prestigious suppliers in this retail space. This role is based in their Norwich head office. You will be joining the company at an exciting time as they look to invest heavily into their analytics capabilities and spend time focusing on their customers.
You will have the chance to build this customer focused area and have the freedom to delve into the data yourself and explore areas the company can should invest in.
As a Customer Data Analyst, you will be expected to help the Marketing Director define business strategies in helping the business to understand the customer base.
What will I be doing?
- Work with the marketing team to understand the customer better
- Work with the Business Development team to help translate customer acquisition successfully
- Work with the customer services team to understand what makes the customer happiest
What do I need?
- Strong academic background with a degree in a Maths / Stats / Computer Science related degree
- Advanced skills in SQL, advanced excel, VBA
- Experience in building dashboards through either Tableau or Spotfire
- You can translate the data into a storey for the non - technical stakeholders
Xcede are acting on the behalf of the employer. To be considered for this opportunity - please submit your details or contact Nicola McCleery.