Keywords: Munich, Germany, Data Science, Media, Big Data, Python, R, Machine Learning
My client, a leading media business, is looking for skilled Data Scientists to support their existing team in the heart of Munich (Juniors as well as Seniors). Focusing on media and advertising data, they are looking for experts, which use their skills and knowledge to drive the business forward.
• Draw insights to answer business related questions while developing new methods and concepts to revolutionize the analytics platform.
• Support the existing infrastructure by improving and implementing Machine Learning algorithms.
• Be part of design reviews and discussions.
• Work closely with Data engineers and Software developers as well as Analysts to support the development of new products and services.
• Work out new ideas with your team members, choosing and testing new technologies.
• At least 1-2 years’ of commercial experience with Python or R.
• Strong skills in Machine Learning and its libraries.
• Profound skills in SQL.
• Hands on experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, Spark, etc. are a significant advantage.
• Fluency in English, German is an advantage but not necessary.
• An attractive salary and non-monetary benefits.
• The opportunity of working with the latest technologies and media data as well as the opportunity of green-field-projects.
• Working in a culture of value, motivation and support within an international team.
• A modern work space and office in the heart of Munich
Are you interested? Then send your CV to Sarah Schnepper (email@example.com)
Interested in other vacancies in Germany?
Take a look at our German website for more information about our team and job www.xcede.de