Digital Product Manager / Product Manager / Product Owner / B2C Product Manager sought for a well-known household brand based in London's West End who are looking to grow their award winning product team due to continued success.
Looking to speak to talented consumer focused Product people who are looking for a significant new challenge working on some of the most exciting and revolutionary products in the didgital space right now.!
Working as part of the award winning product team you will build end-to-end features and products to bring to life the vision to become the leading connected homes platform. As part of the role, if you’re the right person you will focus your efforts into understanding customers needs, translating them into requirements and working with the design and development teams to release it and commercial / marketing to launch the product and feature to the market.
More about the role...
• Contributing to the product vision, strategy and roadmap for Hive
• Owning part of the customer experience on web, mobile for the Hive products
• You’ll utilise customer insight & data to inform product decisions
• Coordinate across teams (hardware, software, marketing, operations, etc.) to define, deliver and explain product functionality and requirements from a customer perspective
• Developing and managing strong internal relationships to share information and build product advocates
• Represent Hive/Connected home at external events such as conferences, external meetings with potential suppliers and partners as well as in internal meetings within the wider business
Experience you will have....
• Experience of delivering consumer oriented products in a technologically enabled environment
• Demonstrated ability to understand customer and business needs and requirements, and convert them into a compelling product vision
• Excellent problem solving, analytic, people, project management and communication skills
• Entrepreneurial drive and track record of achieving stretch goals in a fast paced environment
• Ideally knowledge of working in Lean start-up or similar
• Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Ideally of graduate calibre or have equivalent experience at a suitable level