Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within the digital advertising industry predominately focussed on programmatic video? If so this could be the perfect role!
Entertainment, entertainment, entertainment! My client is a global leader in video and as one of the largest content networks on YouTube, my client attracts more than 10 billion views every month with over 650 million subscribers.
The Ad Operations Specialist will become a specialist in video advertising operations. This is a great opportunity for someone with technical knowledge and a passion for YouTube and video advertising.
• Traffic management, implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, optimization and reporting of video ad campaigns from clients and ad networks
• Act as liaison with media planning and ad solutions
• Perform QA for all campaigns that go live
• Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns by maintaining and distributing pacing reports
• Develop optimization strategies on a campaign-by-campaign basis to maximize both delivery and advertiser performance
• Utilizing DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers), and ad technology to assist in ad trafficking.
• Ad operations experience
• In-depth and daily usage of AdWords for Video.
• Data management platforms, programmatic, and biddable platforms, DoubleClick, and other 3rd party digital and mobile ad serving and tracking platforms.
• Proficiency in Video campaigns, experience with DFP and DFA is a plus.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• High level knowledge of Ad Tech/Programmatic space – DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, etc.
A competitive salary is offered with the opportunity to get involved in an exciting business!
If this sounds like an opportunity right for you please don’t hesitate to get in touch on Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!