Senior Insight Analyst (SAS, SQL, R, Python)
Location: South-East London
Length: 2 Months
• We are looking for an analyst that is a strong communicator with a good level of understanding when it comes to the media landscape and how it is measured.
• You’ll need the ability to manage stakeholder engagement as well as picking up some technical aspects that will include the use of SAS/SQL/R/Python
• This is delivered through the provision of market leading media evaluation tools and innovative analysis across multiple media lines and purchase channels
• You will ensure that marketing have a voice when it comes to key econometrics deliverables and make sure that the agency partner are engaged with key questions that need to be answered and that all outputs are shared in a collaborative way with key stakeholders .
• The key outcome is that Marketing budget holders are able to accurately forecast the impact of media investment decisions, and add context in regards to conversations around performance vs. forecast
• This position requires a highly driven & innovative individual with solid communication skills and experience at debriefing at senior stakeholder level.
• Essential to this is the ability to take complex analytical solutions and communicate them in a compelling and simple manner.
• If you are currently working in an agency and looking to work client side we would welcome your application as the landscape of this team is developing into a more consultative approach.
• Knowledge of the various structured media testing concepts & methodologies & ability to align the most suitable methodology to each media
• Ability to create datasets required to analyse test outcomes (SAS, SQL and knowledge of web analytics data structures)
• Understanding of other software R, and Python
• Understanding of how econometrics modelling works – knowledge of the various methodologies time-series OLS & propensity