CRM Analyst / London / Up to £40,000 + bonus and benefits
My client is a UK leader in their field and are actively looking to grow their brand new marketing analytics function, after a recent re-structure in the business.
The right candidate will be responsible for and leading various projects throughout the business.
You will have the chance to take on additional responsibilities at different times.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Developing new campaigns and analysing the customer behaviours
- Build customer segmentations, life time value models and other predictive models
- Support day to day operations of customer loyalty activity
- Interact with senior stakeholders across various teams
Desired Skills and Experience
What do I need?
- Strong SQL skills
- Familiar with customer segmentations and predictive modelling
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with various stakeholders
- Advanced excel
- Experience using SAS or SPSS or R is a plus but not necessary