Role: Windows Developer
Rate: £450 - £550 Per Day
Location: Central London
Contract: 6 Months
Working with a leading energy supplier I’m looking for an experienced Windows Developer to work on a very exciting Innovation project throughout the next 6 – 12 months.
• Strong understanding and experience of working with Phone Gap/Cordova, and web technologies.
• Windows phone development experience (8/8.1 and 10) and published multiple Windows apps to the store
• Windows development experience using C# XAML, .Net framework.
• Knowledge of and/or experience with ReactJS, AngularJS, CSS3 and HTML5.
• Knowledge of and/or experience with ES6 using Babel is a plus.
• Knowledge of and/or experience with WinJS is a plus.
• Can organise all aspects of application development, including CI builds, deployment, dependency management, versioning, documentation, issue management
• Understanding of performance optimization, caching, security, data and energy consumption on mobile devices.
• Experience with developing for multiple screen sizes. - Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Experience with Microsoft development tools. - Good verbal and written communication skills and a team player.
• Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Strong attention to detail - Experience with Agile Scrum methodology and tools (preferably Atlassian Jira)
• Excellent organisational skills and sense of due diligence - Enthusiasm and energy with a strong customer focus
• Can do attitude with the willing to learn
• Computer Science or related degree preferred.
If you’re interested in this position please reply with an updated cv and portfolio – Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org