Login / register
5 second CV upload - don't believe us? Try it yourself
London: +44 (0) 203 301 9900
Hamburg: +49 (0)40 822 169 169
Like us? Show some love
Home > Job Results
674 Jobs found, viewing matches 651 - 660.
Talented Front End / Web Developers are required for an exciting digital publishing business in Soho, Central London. This is a unique opportunity for Front End / Web Developers to join small team with big ambitions and take ownership of the Front End Development as they...
Unified Comms Consultant / Lync Consultant
Location: Crawley or Doncaster
End: 1-2 Months
• Lync 2013 server (SFB Windows 7 client)
• Pilot user enablement / support for this phase
Environment & Technical Skills:
• Previous involvements in migration projects to Lync 20...
Senior Insight Analyst (SAS, SQL, R, Python)
Location: South-East London
Length: 2 Months
• We are looking for an analyst that is a strong communicator with a good level of understanding when it comes to the media landscape and how it is measured.
• You’ll need the ability to manage stakeholder engag...
I am currently recruiting for a international digital agency in Central London.
My client have a project with an international, prestigious restaurant chain and this project is very likely to extend.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced with Tableau.
- Has extensive Google Analytic experience
- Can onboard Stakeholders and...
We present a unique opportunity to join a leading automotive industry based in Coventry, for their self-driving automotive project. This is an ongoing project to join a leading team and a truly advanced concept.
• Liaise with business and engineering customers to gather their requirements and deliver tailored data products...
Lync Deployment Engineer
Start: 16th May 2016
End: 27th May 2016
• Lync Voice Telephony
• Migrating users from analogue PBX systems to digital telephony
• Managing onsite relationship with the client
• Executing the removal of desk phones
• Executing the installa...
£45,000 - £52,000 (+10% Bonus)
- Multi-lingual, international and agile team developing a innovative platform really disrupting the property and housing market - their platform is the most cost effective around and saving their customers tho...
Job title: Retail Campaign Manager
Duration: 5 Months
Day Rate: £475
Location: Central London
Responsible for management and delivery of retail marketing campaigns and
visual merchandising – including POS, in-store communications, retail
magazine, store promotions/events, digital signage , instore digital experience
Working as part of a creative team in a fast-moving environment, you will contribute to the development of a self-service photobooth experience.
Nestled within a custom rig, the tablet app will empower visitors to capture stylised, VC-specific portrait shots for sharing on social channels.
• Massive attention to detail
On behalf of our client Xcede are recruiting for a contract Web Analyst for an initial 3 month project based in Central London.
The role is for an implementation lead to work with Adobe SiteCatalyst (Omniture) and also work on tag management using Tealium. Adobe is their primary tool - 10% of the work will be on Google Analytics.
You will a...
5 second CV upload - don't believe us?
© Providing a recruitment capability to clients that are utilising ROI based marketing and sales techniques to maximise customer experience and spend across traditional and digital channels.
Recruitment website by Strategies